Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Eunhyuk wants a super junior tatto?

Sunny boy Eunhyuk tweeted an hour ago along with the picture above:

자~ 요렇게 문신해드립니다~ 슈퍼주니어 새기실분~~~^^!!!!
(okay~ I'll tattoo like this~ Who wants to engrave Super Junior?~~~^^!!!! )

Eunhyuk was seen drawing ' super junior' on the beach and posing with a 'V' sign.
This boy is in a pretty good mood huh? I think he really cares about the name ' Super Junior' because he always mentions on twitter.
Netizens commented on the picture saying,'I will!' and some even commented that he isn't an anchovy anymore, more of a muscular man.

Heechul then replied him:

팬이라면 이미 심장에 다 새겼을 듯
(If they were fans, they would have engraved that in their hearts already)

It goes to show that heechul is really confident that he has many fans! I'm sure all the ELFs, including me have already, from the beginning, engraved the word in our heats, right?

reported by eunmi

No comments: